The Glass House (" Rumah Kaca ") is the latest exclusive property managed by Unseen Bali. It is an ultra avant-garde architectural creation in Bali as the two storey party villa has only one side wall, while all the other walls are entirely made of glass windows. Its architectural conception creates an atmosphere of secluded calm, luxury and simplicity with an abundance of space and natural light, ideal for relaxation and partying in absolute privacy, with the highest standards of service.
The Glass House is adjacent to "Bali au Naturel", the exclusive clothing-optional beach resort and guests residing in the Glass House have unlimited direct access to Bali au Naturel and its two swimming pools, whirlpool, gardens, its deserted black sand beach, restaurant and more. The Glass House is totally private and located in a 2500 sq. mtr garden, surrounded by a wall and abundant tropical vegetation, trees and bamboo. Its seclusion allows for a total see-through villa, with two open air showers and large bathtub on the first floor. It has its own large private swimming pool and two suns deck, an ideal place to take your meals, with open-air shower (coming out of a tree). The whole villa is fully air-conditioned and there are many ceiling-fans as well.
The ground floor consists of a large living area (all windows can be opened to allow a cool sea-breeze inside the house), a fully equiped state-of-the-art kitchen with the highest Western standards (with micro-wave, freezer/fridge, ice-maker, all utensils), a large art gallery which contains art objects from all over the world (the owners' private collection), a library containing hundreds of books, magazines, novels and coffee-table books on a wide range of topics in several languages (English, French, Dutch, Indonesian).
There is a large flat screen TV and fully equipped home theater, with a very large collection of DVDs, movies and music. A fish pond starts inside the living room and goes all around the villa. A small bathroom and superb lighting completes the ground floor
SERVICE & AMENITIES
Included in the daily rate :
- Daily visit by our Guest Relations Officer who will assist with your daily needs
- Daily cleaning and gardening
- Bed sheets changed every week or upon request
- Towels changed every day as required
- Laundry service
- Full board (Western, Asian and Balinese delicacies, meat, poultry, seafood or vegetarian, all upon your request to satisfy your appetite in unlimited quantities) and free flow of mineral water, tea and coffee. Beer, Soft Drink and Wine available at minimal cost or bring your own drinks. Liquor is not provided but feel free to BYOB. Your meals can be served in the villa by the pool or Mock’s Kitchen beach front restaurant
- A full time house-boy is at your disposal (on call) from 7 AM till 8 PM and the Security at Bali au Naturel throughout the night to assist you with all your requirements. Other day-staff (gardeners, pool boy) are extremely discreet without distracting the guests.
- Safety box
- International satellite TV and DVDs; karaoke; digital record player (and music from the 70s and 80s available)
- Art Gallery (owners' private collection)
- Multi-language library
- Pets allowed
- Two daily professional massages and spa is provided free-of-charge, in the massage room close to the beach
- Free access to the services offered by Bali au Naturel:
- Swimming pool
- Snorkeling equipment
- Pool table
- International satellite TV and DVDs
- Multi-language library